Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Erin Wasson-Elle France

When it comes to Erin Wasson, I am not a huge fan. I don't know what it is about her, she is obviously very accomplished but I just don't like her look. By saying that, im not saying she isn't pretty- i think she is very pretty. You know hoe models are supposed to look a bit weird? Have something about them thats different? Well I just don't get that from her. She seems like any other pretty girl who wants to live on a beach. I am more of a Karlie Kloss fan myself (LOVE then new issue of teenvogue!) I do however like her in ELLE france from the march issue especially these two looks - (top: Chanel, bottom: Gucci)
Erin Wasson ELLE France March 2010

Erin Wasson ELLE France March 2010

No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog