Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

style crush: ZOE SALDANA

I have been seeing actress Zoe Saldana everywhere lately. She seems to be impeccably dressed on every red carpet, or looking perfectly chic on the cover of a magazine. Im not blind, I always agreed that she looked good and she obviously knows what looks good on her, but she didn't truly stand out to me until I saw her in that gorgeous Givenchy haut couture gown at the Oscars last month. Now, i seem to be slightly obsessed with her style, I don't think I have seen her in anything that I wouldn't kill to wear.
Just this month, she is on the cover of three top magazine - Nylon, Essence, and Glamour (one of three cover models from the April issue). Although she tends to stick with more basic and ellegant items like jeans and flowy dresses with the occasional pantsuit, she is a bit more GaGa than you would expect in both view points and dressing. She has been quoted on saying how she thinks she should have been born a guy and proclaims her love of sex regularly. Maybe I am exhagerating a bit when I say she could become a fashion icon, but I'm sure you will agree that these looks show a lot of innovation and the fashionable courage it takes to pull it off.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog