Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Cheryl Cole in Balmain



I am probably slacking as my People magazine hasn't been arriving for the past few weeks, but I have no idea who Cherly Cole is. I have been hearing about her quite a lot - I even bought a pair of tights 'in the style of cheryl cole' from asos yesterday but I have no idea what she actually does.
But this look is killer. I would recognize those Balmain red leather pants anywhere, matching quite nicely with the Louboutins and Navy Burberry Prorsum coat. A great way to bring the nautical trend into winter. Although I wish she'd ditch the headband. I agree with Blair Waldorf, cute in high school no so much after. And by the looks of it, she is at least 23.

**note. i only mean headbands with bows or other attachments on the head. patent ones are fine.
**and she is 27



No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog