Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Best Dressed: Whitney Port

Whitney Port continues to carry her Made Her Think Bag all over NYC (Image 6)
Whitney Port looking stylish and confused in Nary Manivong neon pants, Loeffler Randall jacket and shoes. I really like these pieces separately but I also think they look great together. The only thing I would have changed were the shoes. It would have looked a little less confusing with a pair of black ballet flats instead of the un-matching weird shoes.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Hi! It's my first time on your blog and I really like it!
check out my new blog too and maybe we can follow each other!

kisses, Julia

http://juliasstrikeapose.blogspot.com/

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog