Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fashion's Night Out T's, a thing of the past?

I know everyone was wearing them the few days before the event, but now that it has been over half a year after Fashion's Night Out September 10 date are they still appropriate to wear out? I wear mine all the time, besides the awesome city print that I love, I love when people ask me about the night and its a perfect little oversized white T that matches anything and is great for tucking into jeans or a skirt.
But do you think its like a concert T-shirt in that way? Its obviously cool to wear vintage concert Ts from a long time ago but personally I don't like to over wear T's from concerts I went to only a few months ago because I feel like I get sick of them pretty fast. I'll keep wearing my shirt regarless but I was just wondering why I am the only one I have ever seen in the shirt that seemed to be so popular less than a year ago.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog