Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

uniform police:

I wore jeans like these to school today. They weren't quite as cool as this pair-mine were plain black and less ovular more slitted holes. I got in trouble with the uniform police (which is one man roaming the hallway who spends the whole day looking for people who are breaking dress-code or eating in the hallways. just like middle school) Was told not to wear them again, of course I have them in three different colors so i guess ill just wear them in white next time. (what a rebel i am)
The dresscode is a huge step up from my old school though. The uniform there was in lower school: a wool grey jumper dress with a checked red and white apron type thing that tied in the back over it, our navy gym shorts under the dress, and a white polo or red turtleneck under all that and a pair of black oxfords. The middle school was a grey pleated skirt that had to be past thumb length and a white polo. gym shorts optional underneath, you could wear sweaters but only in pink, red, or white and once a week you could wear a blue sweater and any flat black shoes. My brother's school was three blocks away from mine so I would be running from there when we got out of the cab to my school in literally, negative four degrees with only a coat and skirt. I really miss that.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog