Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

every picture tells a thousand stories, it all depends on which one you choose to read.

This editorial from a past issue of W magazine is what caused me to get a subscription to the magazine for myself. Generally, I do take away something from every picture I see in magazines like W but this one really made me think. The clothes are the highest form of fashion you can get but I didn't really feel like I had seen them before in this way. Whereas the styling was so beautiful and lovely, it wasn't what made this editorial (staring Raquel and Freja) so special. It was the way they brought together art and fashion - like they really truly belong together rather than someone just calling fashion an art form, which it is, although some people don't view it that way.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog