Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Moschimo Cheap & Chic SS10 show

I've seen almost all of the shows from fashion week and even though Moschimo cheap & chic didn't have the absolute best pieces, they had such a great feel to their show. Its was so feminine and fun it reminded me of cotton candy! Lately, I've been more of a ripped leggings as pants, leather jacket, and blazer kind of girl but I will be rethinking that look for Springtime as I shop the racks of Polyvore and net a porter!
(picture this with smaller top bows)

(why didn't I think of that?)


No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog