Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tali Lennox in Dolce & Gabbana


Tali Lennox in D&G

Honestly, I don't think she is pulling it off. I love this dress but you kind of need more of a 'fierce' attitude while wearing it instead of Tali's which is somewhere between deer-in-the-headlights and bored-out-of-my-mind. Her hair which is normally pretty looks poufy ad adds twenty years on her. I love this Dolce & Gabbana gold lame dress worn at D&G S/S '10 show but it would have looked so much better with pointy toed stilettos rather than chunky wedges with a non-figure hugging dress that is already slightly baggy - but in all the right places. I desperately want to throw an emerald green necklace over the look.
Tali is Annie Lennox's daughter.



No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog