Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Best of Milly S/S '10 Show


Milly by Michelle Smith:

Another update on the classic LBD in a younger
preppy-er version. Love with the bib necklace


This would be so cool for a spring day working at Teenvogue


So I love that idea of the button holes in such an architectual way perfect for a stroll around central park.



Oh I am obsessed with this! Im dieing to buy this and have my silver pyramid studs attached all over the lapel! Studs are my life right now.


I know Michael Kors says double satin can in no way be flattering but I really like this dress especially sense it keeps with spring trends (metalic).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i seriously love all of those looks

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog