Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Quote of Yesterday:



"They may think that all it takes to do fashion is to be famous [but] you have to devote your life. You have to work hard. Imagine if I tell you I want to be a ballerina.... I can't jump two centimeters, but can I be in the opera and jump? No. So I let the ballerinas dance and the chef cook and the actor act and the designers design." - Alber Elbaz of Lanvin (on entertainers coming out with their own clothing lines) in an old WWD.
Hear that Selena, Miley, CoCo, Hilary, and Kate?
You really need this picture of the super talented designer to fully understand the vision of Alber as a ballerina.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog