Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Selena Gomez in 3.1

Flipping through channels today when I saw Selena Gomez in her 'naturally' music video. At first I though it was a bit lame style-wise. Its just another reason that I think Los Angeles and New York, though in the same country, might as well be on different planets considering fashion.
So you can imagine my surprise when I saw this little Philip Lim top that I was so obsessed with for a bit when it first came out! I've seen it on other celebrities (with more edge if you will) but never on Disney! I actually love how they styled it with that lace glove and skinnies. I am impressed.

Eb55a8deba485ebd__galleryEb1afb4e1391ab8b__gallery
i love Alex on Wizards and how she just doesn't care

No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog