Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

building my book:

Right now I am making a binder filled with these types of streetstyle and runway looks so that I can look at them whenever I want. I've done this a million times before (up to 40 binders right now... its a bit obsessive compulsive actually) I have ones from 5-6 years ago with pictures of people like Hilary Duff when she was popular and Ashlee Simpson when she was being interviewed about her first CD. It kind of funny to look back and think how I knew nothing about fashion and thought converse high tops were the coolest things in the world and that I would never be able to walk in heels and I would forever wear flats.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog