Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sex and the City 2 special Marie Claire

June 2010 issue of Marie Claire features a few special covers all staring one of the four Sex and the City stars. My subscriber issue came with Kristin Davis on the cover which is perfect because she is my favorite (after Carrie of course) and I already have my SJP on the cover of VOGUE. In the article they talked about a ton of things about themselves and the movie without giving too much away.
One this they addressed were the rumors on how the cast didn't get along, specifically Kim and Sarah Jessica. Altought they shruggd it off they didn't really deny it which makes us wonder...
I really don't know how to say how much I love Sex and the City. I have seen every single episode, and of course, the movie many times.

loading
loading
loading
loading
loading
loadingloadingloadingloading

No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog