Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Its Winter in Rockeffeller Center

I don't know what it is about today, the thunderstorm, the dark skies, or the sound of the rain against my window. But for some reason, I keep drifting off into Rockefeller Center at Christmastime. With all the tourists looking at the tree and the stores all packed with people looking for chiristmas gift, its dark outside but its not too late. I love that time of year.
I've been trying to find a good editorial of this image (the closest thing that came to it was the Chanel Iman editorial in Harpers Bazaar from last year called 'all that jazz') but sadly there were none I could find. This were the best I could do to try to come close to my imagination:
beautiful...

1 comment:

*chara said...

Wow..
So beautiful photo!
Can't stop staring..
Check my blog if you can..
I would be glad if you become my follower!
http://skinnyandflavored.blogspot.com/

xoxo
Chara

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog