Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

born this way single out friday!


Born this Way Single out on itunes Friday
The album is out May 23
As a little monster, I am dying for the newest single out Friday - I've been waiting for so long!
I mean, to be honest I'm more excited for her Vogue cover - I hope it tops her Vogue hommes cover (which I didn't realize was her - or even a woman until someone told me.) Lady GaGa doesn't seem like Anna's style but I can't wait to see what she, Grace, and Nicolla came up with.
Also if you didnt see Nicolla's Mugler mens show the song was remixed and played there.


zarahlee:  Lady Gaga - ‘Born This Way’ (single)Photographer: Nick KnightStylist: Nicola FormichettiHair: Sam McKnightMakeup: Val Garland



No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog