Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

The Deathly Hallows


I am a complete Harry Potter dork. I memorize the spells, my middle name on facebook is Luna because people tell me I remind them of her, I've read all the books while listening to the soundtrack on repeat, have movie marathons, and have a Luna replica wand. But its awful when there is a lag in between movies or books because how am I supposed to express my obsession?
so I tattoo the Deathly Hallows sign on my left wrist - just drawn over and over with markers. Its been there for the past three months and I get told it looks like a gang sign a lot but I love it.
I might post photos of mine when I get my camera out, but I love these ones found on tumblr!





No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog