Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Gucci 3D glasses


If I saw more than about one 3D movie a year I would love to get these $225 Gucci glasses. They're based off of the aviator style as a more stylish approach to those flimsy plastic theater glasses. Although Im not sure that anyone who doesn't work in the movie industry needs these, it does get the whole 'lifestyle' brand new meaning.
Now you can have 3D glasses to match your Gucci dress, flats, bed spread, car seats, and coffee table book. Frida Giannini is continuing to make great changes for the brand that move forward to stay relevant while still staying true to the original concept. There was a great article on her in a recent W magazine I was reading. I think it was the one with Katherine Heigle on the cover.
Also, that one confused me as Patrick Demarchelier shot it but he is under contract at Vogue.
How does that work?





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this
website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Plz answer back as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. cheers
My page :: canada goose

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog