Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

The Frown Song


dress, Forever 21; sandals, Sam Edelman; bag, Primark

Its been crazy everyday here for the past few weeks with interning and then wanting to go around the city everyday afterwards. I have fallen asleep no later than 10 or 11 all week from exaughstion, but I love it. It has had me way behind on my weekly blog readings as there is no internet in the apartment I am staying in. I've been trying to go to Starbucks or someplace to get access, but I usually end up with very little time. Two days ago I even went to Barnes and Noble to catch up but I ended up "reading" (it was in German) a collaboration book from Claudia and Karl, and the Bieber LOVE cover.
I do absolutely love it though. I'm not allowed to talk about the internship on my blog but even just in the two weeks I have been there it has been a great experience. The other day one of my favorite stylists came in an I just about forgot to breath when walking by her but somehow managed to stand up straighter and move on. Its nice looking forward to working hard versus dreading every moment of it school. (P.S. Hopstop saves lives)


No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog