Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

good good


I have had literally one of the best weeks of my life this week. First I see the Olsens for the first time in real life, I hug Marc Jacobs, and shake Michael Kors hand and then I work (for a 13 hour day) on my first lookbook shoot which happened to include me following around one of my favorite designers and making sure he was good at all times.
I love life this week.
OH. and today I am going to the times square Harry Potter props exhibit which will probably be amazing.


1 comment:

FASHION CHALET said...

Jealous with a capital J! But also really happy for you :)


xx

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog