Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Abbey Lee: taking them by storm

Not only is she super adorable but she is covering some of the most important magazines in the world as well as staring in short videos and ad campaigns for the likes of Karl Lagerfeld and Gucci. She really knows how to make herself look good at all times while still having an alien-mixed-with-the-'70-flower-child look that gives her the perfect edge as a top model. The 22 year-old Australian, Abbey Lee Kershaw, is definitely someone to know about or in my case, worship.
“Let's just say, if I weren't a model, I'd be a walking collage. I see my body as a blank canvas that's aching to be decorated; I find it all very fascinating. ”- Abbey Lee Kershaw
VOGUE Australia - shot by Max Doyle:

4

No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog