Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

My Lovelys:








Proenza Schouler Spring/Summer 2010 shoes.
Honestly, these are not something I would consider
being part of my style at all, but I actually really like
them! The sculpted heel is very cool but they are
wedges so they are easier to walk in! These are my
favorite colors for them but the style comes in a lot
of different color combinations. The whole collection
this season was based around bright colors and
has an kind of urban-beachy style to it which is
completely on trend this season. My favorite part
of this shoe is the neon edging on the bottom!

No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog