Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Confusion..

Jessica Szohr Cover For Lucky Magazine's April Issue
I am confused. I am cnfused about why Jessica Szohr has been so many covers lately! To be clear, I am a far of her but besides being a charenchter (not even a main one) she hasn't really been doing anyhting worthy of being a cover model for these magazines. so why? why not put blake or Leighton... or even Taylor on these covers? I do love her Max Azria dress on the teenvogue cover though.
On another Gossip Girl note, the series is returning Monday night! I am very excited as I have been in some serious withdrawl for the past 3 months. I think that this season is the best so far, although many people disagree. I am glad they are focusing more on New York and fashion and less of the high school drama. If only they would do more scenes with Chace Crawford...

No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog