Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Look how pretty Jessica looks in Proenza:

Proenza Schouler dress on Jessica Alba
Although I have never been one for head-to-toe designer, I am obsessed with Jessica Alba in this dress from Proenza Schouler (its THE shoes) This would be the perfect fashion week outfit. The simple/stylish-ness of the dress combined with those fun smart shoes could fit in inside any of the tents (of course, by the tents I mean Lincoln center seeing as thats where they will soon be held- I wonder how the new location will affect everything?)

No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog